Published on May 05, 2019
By Equity Bulls
Future Supply Chain Solutions Limited (FSC or the Company), a leading thirdparty supply chain solutions specialist and logistics service provider, today announced its results for the quarter and year ended March 31, 2019.
Key Operating Highlights for 2018-19:
– The strong momentum continued in new client acquisitions during the year. FSC added 12 new clients to its contract logistics portfolio during the year and many more in other areas of service. These include a leading tyres brand and a leading lubricant manufacturer during the quarter ended March 31, 2019.
– Warehouse space increased by 3.08 million sq. ft. to 7.66 million sq. ft. during the year. Revenue per square feet came in at Rs. 113 per month in 2018-19.
Key Standalone Financials for 2018-19:
– Revenue from operations grew 33.8% year on year to Rs. 11,128 million.
– EBITDA grew 11.5% year on year to Rs. 1,485 million. EBITDA margin came in at 13.3%.
– PAT grew 113.0% year on year to Rs. 652 million.
Commenting on the results and the business outlook, Mayur Toshniwal, Managing Director at FSC said “I am pleased to share that Future Supply Chain has ended the year on a high note, registering a revenue growth of 33.8% year on year. Aided by new client acquisitions, enhanced warehousing operations and use of automation we have been able to drive long term value for our shareholders. Capitalizing on the market opportunities and our strong financial position, we shall be adding new capacity, implementing newer technologies, such as robotics and increase the use of automation to drive our business intelligence and client satisfaction.”